Difficulty selecting items with mouse

Posted By tallon 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tallon
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)Veteran Member (827 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi,
I'm new to CTA3 and I'm going through the tutorials but finding it difficult to select items on the canvas with my mouse.  Sometimes I have to click something 5 or 6 times to select something.  To get animations like walk start or walk end etc I have had to click 5 or 6 times too.  Tried to click the frame number to jump to a frame and it wont select it at all.  Checked my mouse on other programs and it's absolutely fine - just seems to be a problem with CrazyTalk.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
T
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
I don't think it is a CrazyTalk Animator 3 issue per se as we don't have any other reports of this issue.

You may be getting slow response because of a performance issue. What are your system specs including graphics card?

It would be worth updating your graphics drivers just in case that is the issue.

Can you also provide steps so that we can try and reproduce the problem (for example character being used, motions etc.). Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic