Posted By modernstoryteller 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

3DXchange 7 doubling track length when exporting FBX animations

Author
modernstoryteller
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've posted this in the feedback tracker here.I noticed that all FBX animations I export from 3DXchange 7 seemed to be freezing at a certain point.It turns out the animations were being exported in full, but 3DXchange 7 was doubling the total track length, so the last half of an animation track was always empty. For example, if I export an animation that runs for 3 seconds, the FBX animation will be 6 seconds long, with the first 3 seconds being the animation, and the last 3 seconds being nothing. As a result I'm having to manually halve the length of each FBX animation I export.While this isn't a production blocker, it's quite inconvenient.I've tried:a. tweaking all of the different 3DXchange 7 export settings - nothing worksb. tweaking all of the different Unreal 4.16.1 import settings - nothing worksc. re-importing the newly exported FBX animations back into 3DXChange 7, and the problem persists, meaning the problem is being caused by 3DXchange 7 and not third party softwared. uninstalling and reinstalling 3DXchange 7 - it didn't work.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thank you for reporting this issue using the Feedback Tracker. The development team will investigate the problem to see if there is a bug.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic