Please Post Wishful Features To The Feedback Tracker

Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear iClone 7 Users,

We are already seeing many great suggested improvements for iClone 7, but to ensure they get fair consideration, please remember to post them in the Feedback Tracker first and not just here. Once posted in the Feedback Tracker do feel free to discuss further here.

Thanks. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
True Vision
True Vision
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)Junior Member (167 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Even-more-simple-motion   please read and expect more to come we want director mode back and we don't want game mode to be separate from iclone stop dividing it all up there I s already to much to buy. PLEASE give us director mode and motion shortcuts wo its a movie making machine again not nerfclone. I bought iclone so I could use director mode and game making features then I bought 7 and it was all gone. I would not have bought 7 had I known the best feature of iclone is gone! DIRECTOR MODE GIVE IT BACK!

Reading This Topic