Posted By gogstudios 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
General.png
gogstudios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi. I am facing a weird issue where my character(CC 2.0) opens his mouth more before and after the 'ah' viseme frame. Every other viseme works perfectly. I exported the character to 3dx7 and inspected the expression editor where the viseme section displays open correctly. I do not have any other face key influence in the iclone 7 timeline. Can you please resolve this? This bug existed in iclone 6 as well for more than a year. Come on reallusion, you can't have such low level bugs in your software in it's 7th version.
154th frame:

155th frame:

156th frame

SkyRoads clone for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gog.skyroads
Target Number - A math puzzle game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomag.targetNumber

Edited
7 Years Ago by gogstudios
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'm looking at your screen captures and it seems that the expressiveness settings are very low; they should be between 50 and 100% for normal speech.. That will have an effect on how much the viseme affects the mouth shape.

I've just done a test in IC7 and it works for me.

It also worked in IC6, and there is no entry in FT that reports it as defective in IC6. If bugs are not reported, RL will not be able to investigate.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
I'm also not seeing this issue but do try what Animagic suggested. If you still have problems please send us a download link to your project using the link below. We will then check it out to see what the problem is. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

charlenemedwards
charlenemedwards
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
This REALLY IS a disturbing problem. Something iIS wrong. Once you place a voice on the track, the mouth takes on the shape for the first lip key in  the voice clip. The mouth is crazy after the voice finishes. The means Viseme is preparing the mouth early (opening the mouth in many cases depending on the lip key) and making void the face keys I have set because viseme is doing an override. I agree--come reallusion. I purchased ic7 in april prebuy--been waiting patiently without complaint--now I can't animate. If you haven't solved this with a patch by now, please help me with this reallusion.  Thanks
charlenemedwards
charlenemedwards
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Addendum to post.  Just to prove this is true, I created a dummy script --silent--with no sound--and placed it right before my real script and also copied it to follow the real script. Voila. The mouth now remains in tact with its proper shape until the script begins.  But who wants to add dummies all over the place? Again, please help---not being arrogant, just need help
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
charlenemedwards (6/26/2017)
This REALLY IS a disturbing problem. Something iIS wrong. Once you place a voice on the track, the mouth takes on the shape for the first lip key in  the voice clip. The mouth is crazy after the voice finishes. The means Viseme is preparing the mouth early (opening the mouth in many cases depending on the lip key) and making void the face keys I have set because viseme is doing an override. I agree--come reallusion. I purchased ic7 in april prebuy--been waiting patiently without complaint--now I can't animate. If you haven't solved this with a patch by now, please help me with this reallusion.  Thanks

I have run a few tests and I'm not seeing the mouth take the shape of the first key early or the "crazy" mouth after the voice clip finishes. As I mentioned in my previous reply to the OP, please can send a download link to your project using the Support Form below. We will then check it out to see what the problem is. Thanks.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
In iClone 6, I usually found the "Ah" viseme to be disproportionately strong relative to the others, and routinely lowered it's strength from 100 to about 60.  Strange that you are reporting the opposite problem here in iC7.

Since a both a moderator and highly respected forum member were unable to duplicate your issue, your best recourse is to follow Peter (RL)'s request of finding a way to get the project to him so he can take a look at it.  We would all love to see you get this resolved.

Good luck.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
7 Years Ago by justaviking
gogstudios
gogstudios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

I could replicate it. I have shared the project link below. The problem occurs when 2 consecutive 'ah's of increasing intensity are present. Please fix this ASAP. This can be replicated in iclone 6 as well.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0HZ8z7uYVgZNk5tLUY0blFYR3M/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: I have created a ticket for this.

SkyRoads clone for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gog.skyroads
Target Number - A math puzzle game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomag.targetNumber

Edited
7 Years Ago by gogstudios
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

@gogstudios: I played your project, and the ah's  rendered according to what the visemes indicate, as can be seen in the video:

As this doesn't seem to be a universal issue, your best recourse is support at this point.

What is your system specification?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

gogstudios
gogstudios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Animagic. There is very noticeable mouth stutter. Go frame by frame and you'll notice. This mouth stutter looks weird when seen anywhere even though it'll be for a few 2-3 frames only. So your video proves that it's not an issue with just my computer.

Reading This Topic