Conforming Clothes!!

Posted By spearcarrier 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
spearcarrier
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)Veteran Member (570 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Maybe you can do this I dunno. I'm in the "seriously considering this" stage of program purchasing, and am trying things out. But I noticed that although you can affix props to a character you pretty much have to change bodies entirely (if you can) to change clothes.
How nice it would be to have a nekkid base template and be able to tell the computer program "here is my shirt", put it on like aprop, and have that shirt follow the base model's bones in movement. Of course this isn't compatible with how the program is built, but it's just a thought.
Prepoc
Prepoc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)New Member (5 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I totally 100% agree with this person.  Please focus on your 2 base characters (male and female) and make a pack with a ton of outfits and accessories.  It would be more useful than the pack that includes the Elastics.

Reading This Topic