[NEWS] Submit Your Wishful Features after iClone 7

Posted By Joe (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
justaviking
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
animagic (11/30/2018)
I don't agree with the request because it is overly vague. There is really no point in comparing game engine rendering (which is fast because a lot of it is pre-compiled) and iClone rendering. I also object to the impression being given that no improvements have been made.

Good points.  In my haste, I probably latched onto the first phrase and focused on that.
I shall both agree and disagree with you.

AGREE with you that it is vague.
DISAGREE with you that it implies no improvements have been made.  However, the tone (especially at the end) is not helpful.

But as I put in my reply to Benny, I believe there is room for improvement (and I'm sure you would agree with that aspect of his comment).  In that reply I listed a few specific items I'd like to see listed on roadmap for 2019.

To be most effective, of course, SPECIFIC requests should be put in Feedback Tracker, where we can comment and VOTE on them.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
6 Years Ago by justaviking
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Best point:
Need adequate work with movements. PROSPECTS.

Reset Motion Pivot
Resetting Motion Root
Align Actor Motion
Synchronizing Pivot and Motion Root
AND SO ON.
It does not climb into any gate.
Crying. Sob. I spend life on charades.

My YouTube channel.
Edited
6 Years Ago by dogged2003
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
All of the previous requests that have not been addresses such as "sliding feet" at the end of a walk cycle!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago

For any requests and improvements to our products or services, please now use our new Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you will get feedback from the team there. In addition it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions getting priority.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Thank you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic