Posted By darth_angelus 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
darth_angelus
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I felt like it was important to share.

Someone by the name of Franky Pinky Punky is ripping iClone films from Youtube and putting them up on their own channel. I have reported the profile and my video. However, since there are a lot more videos and I was never asked permission, I can only assume these others were stolen as well. So I am posting about it here.

Here is the channel, if anyone wants to check it themselves.

Franky Pinky Punky, if you are reading this, you are more than welcome to create a playlist that includes my videos, as long as they are on my channel. Ripping them from my channel and uploading them yourself, even if you credit me as the original creator, is not okay.

Reading This Topic