UGEE 2150 Pen Drawing Monitor and iClone

Posted By WarLord 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
WarLord
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Using the UGEE 2150 drawing monitor has made my iClone workflow much faster. Particularly for landscapes. I saw a video of another iClone user with this monitor that was dated about a year ago so its nothing new but its a great tool. It was a natural to switch to the pen and monitor. The direct drawing on the screen makes it much faster. Works great in zBrush. Since its a monitor and not a tablet it should work with all software in theory. Its about 1/3 the price of a Cintiq. 21.5 inches is a large area too. Its not as sharp as my other monitors but it does work as a third (extra) monitor. I'm running this on an HDMI and USB hookup to a 980 ti card. 1920 X 1080. Setup and calibration was easy.

Would like to hear from anyone else that has experience with this drawing monitor. 

Retired Digital Freelancer, Author, and Die Hard Animator No Longer Under Adult Supervision.
Doing what I want to do... instead of what someone else's script forces me to do.
Writer and reviewer at Reallusion Magazine

yustking
yustking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I use a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro ( just like your ugee 2150 )  Display Drawing tablet both at home & work for  iclone .  the tablet  is great for  modifying textures in iClone  .

being able to draw directly in iclone would be nice ...iclone or crazytalk - so you can do the draw your life videos! 

vidi
vidi
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I'm use the Huion Kamvas Pro 22 as Drawing Tablet and 3th Monitor in my Pipeline 
I'm so in Love with this 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Reading This Topic