ICLONE AND THE VR MARKET

Posted By mtakerkart 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mtakerkart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
Hi Reallusion, 

Regarding this video , the VR market will be non despreciable. Iclone could be an advantage for storyteller. The next Imac pro
will be dedicated to this market. I'm not trying to suggest you to make a Mac version of Iclone of course !! But if next year you can add
a 4K VR stereo export , It will be a very good step.

Jfrog
Jfrog
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
This is really impressive. I always worked with a mac but never thought they were fast enough for VR. I am glad I bought a PC and discovered Iclone, but there is still some work to be done in VR which is the only reason I bought it.  There are more and more apps that allows you to build a VR environment wearing HMD (head mounted display) like the oculus rift and HTC vive. It is great because you build the VR world base on what you see and feel in the 360 environment.    This is much faster than creating from the outside world, rendering, double checking with your HMD, takings notes, than repeat again.
Instant feedback. I love this!

It would be great If Iclone could support HMD and if we could use the controllers from  Occulus and HTC vive to build the 360 world.

Ryzen R9 5950x, RTX 3090, 128Gb Ram ,2 x 2 TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSD

Horror Stories in VR
Immersive Sound VR
Immersive Sound VR on Oculus TV

Reading This Topic