Inability of FBX export from iC 7 (Pre Release) version

Posted By hirospot 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hirospot
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

I'v been very happy with the former Pipeline products and purchased the new iClone 7
Studio Pipeline Suite on 11/28/2016.
Serial Number of the 3DXchange7 Pipeline was listed in the first Delivery information mail, but
3DX7 was not included in the iClone 7 EA(Free) Download Link on my Account.

The iClone 7 EA and its Resorce Pack were installed firstly on 3.15.2017, then PR (Pre Release)
version lately.

【 My Request 】
Now I can use iC7 PR and CC2 with 3DX6.52 Pipeline, but, following notice pops up whenever FBX export is selected.
 It says: [Please purchase 3DX pipeline to use this feature].
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1d78f8a0-2ed0-4dfc-93d6-3399.jpg

This is really funny and thoughtless, I've already purchased the Studio veresion last year and
waiting for the official release for 6 months.  What a sad and disappointing message!

As this is very inconvenient, it would  be better to declare the inability of FBX export feature
once the PR version is installed in advance.

I apolozise if I'm mistaken.

Thank you,
Hiro

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
There is an iClone 7 early access area on the Forum for those who qualified and there is one thread that was posted on 5.24.2017 containing information regarding a pre-release version of 3DXchange pipeline available for download and testing. You should also be able to download it from your user account.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

hirospot
hirospot
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Thank you wires,

I'm not willing to say but I'm not a qualified menber, so I can not access to the area you mentioned.

Please understand that the iClone 7 Early Accesss Alpha was released on 3/14/2017 and only those who
preorded users could download the Main Program (iC7EA) and Resource Pack.

3DXchange7 was not included in the download link of the EA at that time, but the FBX export was possible
from the iC7EA and CC2 with 3DXchange 6 Pipeline, before Pre-Release version was installed.

There was no clear anouncement of the release of new iC 7 Pre-Release version, as far as I know, but,
FBX export became impossible after iC 7 PR version was installed with that funny notice.

So, my request is only [ the in-advance information ] for the related pre ordered users at the version change (EA to PR).

PS:
The qualified members will not know this inconvenience as they have received and installed the Pre Release 3DX7 pipeline.  

Thank you,
Hiro

Forum Admin (RL)
Forum Admin (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
Dear Hiro,

If you have iClone 7 Early Access and have pre-ordered iClone 7 and 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, then you should be entitled to 3DXchange 7 Pipeline Pre-Release.

Please contact Support. They should be able to help you with this.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 44 minutes ago
Hi Hiro,

I just sent a PM to the person in charge of "Early Access" regarding this issue.
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thank you wires, Forum Admin(RL) and Rampa for all your involvement.

Link to the [ iClone EA Beta forum ] seems to be closed before I join as I can only access to the FORUM top page now, however, 
I could finally download the "3DX7_Pre_Release_ENU.exe", so, both FBX export from iC7 PR and CC2 are confirmed successfully.

Thank you again,
Hiro

Reading This Topic