Iclone 5.5 Toon Maker 2 No sample projects

Posted By kmckoy13 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kmckoy13
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I purchased Toon Maker 2 and don't know how to use it.  Tutorials on youtube don't seem to start from the beginning.  They seem to start from an already made project.  I have no sample toon maker 2 projects in the template tab of my Iclone.  Also how in the world do I use the controller plug in.  I mean where do I go to drag the icon onto the work space?
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
sounds to me you have only the toonmaker,but you want create with the avatar
 toolkit

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

fmccann
fmccann
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi kmckoy13,
I have looked on youtube for you, and I think this video might help you.

Forum Admin (RL)
Forum Admin (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)Veteran Member (996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Year
kmckoy13 (5/26/2017)
I purchased Toon Maker 2 and don't know how to use it.  Tutorials on youtube don't seem to start from the beginning.  They seem to start from an already made project.  I have no sample toon maker 2 projects in the template tab of my Iclone.  Also how in the world do I use the controller plug in.  I mean where do I go to drag the icon onto the work space?

There are no sample projects with this pack (you may be confusing with the Avatar Toolkit 2 plugin as already suggested)

For help creating your Toon Maker characters, please see the Help Guide below. This contains four pages showing the complete process step by step.
https://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/iClone/pack/ToonMaker_Vol2/Help_1.aspx

You might also like to take a look at the video tutorial below. While this covers Monster Workshop, the processes involved are very much the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WEIZnudwc

Note: The Avatar Controller and Puppet Controller are the same thing. The video uses the name Puppet Controller but it is now called Avatar Controller.

kmckoy13
kmckoy13
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I see now. Thanks for the reply guys.
Edited
7 Years Ago by kmckoy13

Reading This Topic