Project And CC Sliders Don't Mix In Marketplace

Posted By Lord Ashes 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I have some content which I want to distribute through a sample project. The content is based on a custom CC Morph Slider. My intention was to create a Pack which would contain both the sample project and the CC Morph Slider. However, this does not seem possible. As soon as I include the slider in the pack, the whole pack gets marked as export only because CC Sliders use export licenses. Is there any way around this?

Do I need to first publish the CC Morph Slider as its own content and then use it to create the content in the sample project so that it trips Derived Content?

I tried publishing the CC Morph Slider, then downloading it to my CC, and making the project content based on this but the project did not trip Derived Content...Not sure why?

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Edited
7 Years Ago by Lord Ashes
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (63.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Did you mean that the product page of cc Project doesn't indicate the Morph Slider as its base content?
Can you send me the link product page via PM?

Let me double confirm the steps of production:
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d6d6271c-cd14-46f6-b462-6c10.png

Reading This Topic