Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Embed Sketchfab 3D Viewer on Product Page to Display Your Contents

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi 3D Developers,

Sketchfab viewer is a good tool for you to demonstrate 3D models. With CC 2.0 launch, the new “Upload to Sketchfab” function lets you directly publish 3D characters straight to Sketchfab to share your contents. You can export the character along with its motion clips, facial morph expressions, and PBR textures. This allows users to see the details of 3D character asset and animate it in real-time. 
We encourage you to upload your creation to Sketchfab, and share the link on the product page in Marketplace. Smile

The following is a simple instruction to build in Sketchfab viewer on the webpage.
* To be noted that we will update the Marketplace backend next month to make the embedding easier like the way you insert Youtube video.
  • Step 1: Upload the model to Sketchfab.
  • Step 2: Click the "</> EMBED" button under the 3D viewer.
  • Step 3: Copy the IFRAME code
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e8ea9613-1373-4de4-ad37-24c9.jpg

• Step 4: Go to the Marketplace backend, and paste the embed code on the "description" area in the "Edit Code" mode.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/13d412d5-bff5-4d4f-ba89-5fef.jpg

• Step 5: Replace the "p" with "span"
    p style -→ span style
    /p → /span
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a7fc954-f560-430f-9d56-dbff.jpg

• Step 6: Now you can see the Sketchfab viewer is embedded on the product page.
    https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b7e417aa-7ad3-4734-837b-49ef.png

Edited
7 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 days ago
That's pretty cool!

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Snarp Farkle
urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
oh hrm maybe i will give that a try with my next little dudes I make.   The marketplace html editor seems to hate me and wants to ignore my formatting choices.. I had a fight with it once and it won but I will give it ago..  (i was trying to make a numbered list ..suffice it to say i gave up ^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
7 Years Ago by urbanlamb
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
urbanlamb (5/12/2017)
oh hrm maybe i will give that a try with my next little dudes I make.   The marketplace html editor seems to hate me and wants to ignore my formatting choices.. I had a fight with it once and it won but I will give it ago..  (i was trying to make a numbered list ..suffice it to say i gave up ^^)

Hi urbanlamb,
We will update the Marketplace backend next month to make the embedding easier like the way you insert Youtube video on the page. Hope this solves your problem. Smile

Reading This Topic