Speeding up Prop Animation

Posted By selfb2 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
selfb2
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)Veteran Member (552 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello!
I've laid out an entire 30 second animation featuring various props, but to match the separate audio, I need the entire animation to be quicker (24-is seconds). Rather than going in and changing every single transition point in the Transform Timeline editor, is there a way to speed up the entire prop(s) at once? 
I have already looked into "Speed, Loop, and Blending" (https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/Animator/help/animator/Pro/09_Timeline/Speed_Loop_and_Blending.htm) but the timeline editor does not give me the option to select the "Speed" option (greyed out) and there are no clips in under the "Collect Clip" tab (I'm assuming there never are for props?). Can anyone help or at least confirm that you can't speed up props?

Reading This Topic