Profile Picture

Oculus Rift/HTC Vive/ Virtual Reality Puppet animations similar to Mindshow

Posted By H4voc 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Oculus Rift/HTC Vive/ Virtual Reality Puppet animations similar to...

Author
H4voc
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)Veteran Member (719 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I have an Oculus Rift and recently was invited to test an Alpha version of an app called Mindshow. It allows you to use the VR Headset and touch controllers to step into characters (Avatars) and act out a scene. Even the users voice is recorded through the headset's mic. You can then record the scene using a virtual camera and then save it to your desktop where it can be edited as you wish. Being a long time user of Iclone which is my favourite for making animations. I feel this kind of feature would be mind blowing and increase the productivity 100%. You could design your scene on the desktop, place your characters in the scene. Select the character you want then put on your head set and act out the scene. Recording it with the iclone cameras which have been setup in the project or if you want record it again in virtual reality using a virtual camera. I honestly believe that Iclone would be perfect for a feature like this, in a way it pretty much made for it!!! Link of Mindshow video below:

Edited
7 Years Ago by H4voc

Reading This Topic