Profile Picture

How to bring purchased Marketplace content into CC Content window?

Posted By modernstoryteller 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to bring purchased Marketplace content into CC Content window?

Author
modernstoryteller
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Can anyone please tell me if there's a way to bring content purchased from the Marketplace into the Content window in CC?
Recently I bought some clothes from the Marketplace, but they don't show up in the CC content window; I have to manually click File > Import and then locate the individual files. It would be much better if the purchased items simply displayed in the content window like the rest of my content!
Thanks!
Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Providing the clothing you bought is CC compatible you could just drag and drop the file onto an avatar in CC.
Then making sure the item is "highlighted" use the "+" button at the bottom of the content manager panel to add it to a custom clothing folder.
Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

modernstoryteller
modernstoryteller
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks Geoff!

Reading This Topic