CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 Known Issues

Posted By Ola(RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
      The current known issues of CTA 3.1 are listed as below, we are working hard to list them as fixed.
1. Render Style does not support multiple selected objects.
2. Possible crashes on replacing second G3 character created from a PSD file.
3. Render Style did not work correctly after changing sprite from character created from a PSD file.
4. The mesh was too low in character's mouth, created from a PSD file.
5. The attach function did not work on facial features in the Composer mode.
6. Possible visual defects during character motion editing, due to low mesh.
7. Different color between CTA viewport and output .mp4 video.
8. Program crashed when using Invert function in Mask Editor and then closing the Mask Editor dialog.

Feedback Tracker will help you to track the fix status of the issue you reported.

Bug reporting method, please check HERE.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
AriToons
AriToons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi. I see two issues. When I import a G3 character to the scene, the eyes disappear. Also collapsed the software and closed.
Bye.
parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I set up a G3 character in photoshop, but the left hand floats widely during animation. The bones are at the base of the hand and the hand nub is at the longest point of the hand. The other hand does not do this. Any ideas
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
ElAriel (4/14/2017)
Hi. I see two issues. When I import a G3 character to the scene, the eyes disappear. Also collapsed the software and closed.
Bye.

Hello, I want to reply your issues.
1.) I also have happened the eyes disappear issue, but this issue has workaround when I replace the character via the same one.
=> You can refer this issue: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Eyes-move-1-report-2-separate-cases
2.) About the crashed issue, you can report your situation to technical support.
https://reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/user/FAQList.aspx 
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

parisgranville (4/15/2017)
I set up a G3 character in photoshop, but the left hand floats widely during animation. The bones are at the base of the hand and the hand nub is at the longest point of the hand. The other hand does not do this. Any ideas

Hi, Could you try to adjust sprite via Transform Sprite mode in Composer Mode?
This issue could be incorrect location of the element, you can check your element via Spirit Editor in Composer Mode.
If it still happened, please attached the screenshot, I will try to solve your issue.
parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)Veteran Member (640 reputation)

Hello, Kyle.
It looks like the problem is that the original character doesn't have straight arms. Do you know a way that I can rig it with bent arms.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/406a0b33-04c7-43f8-8791-7328.png
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi, 

I guess that your character could not double bind the left-hand and the left forearm.

Please check bone the left-hand and the left forearm.
I think that this issue has two situations.
1.) The sprite position incorrect in compose mode.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/effdb244-0046-4677-af59-db68.png

2.) The bone does not have rigged double bind two sprites.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cf2e3373-cecd-4d7c-bdb1-1807.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/224c485b-859e-46fb-b325-c5eb.png
AriToons
AriToons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Thanks
parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

I think this is what is going on. But I'm too much of a newbie to understand it. Will you say more?
parisgranville
parisgranville
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Thanks, I got it to work. Character looks great now.

Reading This Topic