Profile Picture

3DXCHANGE EXPORT LICENSE???

Posted By paolo.gentilini 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
paolo.gentilini
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,
Getting very bitter here with the whole iclone bundle... still new to this (after one month) and the more i "play" with the tools the more problems i encounter ...
I am using the 3dxchange pipeline (trial) to export the fbx file of a non human character to 3d max.
I have a problem with the EXPORT LICENSE as it seems that the LICENSE for my content "is not available yet on the market place" ... what on earth does that even mean??? The model was purchased on the market place! Then there is a link to CHECK THE RELEASE SCHEDULE PAGE. Which opens this:

https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/Royalty_Free/index.html

... and then what???

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
You normally see this message if the model does not have a export licence . Not all product you buy in the store are available for export , when you purchase a item it normally gives you a choice between Iclone licence and export licence if its available .
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 minutes ago
When you purchased the item, there should also have been an option to purchase the export license.

You can still do that by going to the product page. The purchase price of your product will be deducted from the full export price.

However, be aware that not all products will have an export option (although most do).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

paolo.gentilini
paolo.gentilini
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)Senior Member (480 reputation)

Thank you very much for the quick relies!
So basically I can't do that if there is no option for purchasing the export license?
I just needed the bone structure of the iclone model i purchased as I wanted to attach it to another model and use it back to iclone with the original animations.
Would there be an option for that? This is my last hope, please help!

If there is no option than i have literally spent money and time for nothing, as all this small details (like the one i mentioned) make it impossible to do some actual creative and professional work. The whole bundle is advertised in such a way that makes you think you can do so much .... when in fact, i am realizing now that the whole iclone bundle is a closed program with ZERO options outside that platform, as there will always be one more problem, one more thing to pay fore ... for basic things .... That is the exact opposite of what it is advertiser for!
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Maybe you can  us show/Link to the content ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

paolo.gentilini
paolo.gentilini
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi, thanks for the reply. You mean the content i purchased on the market place?
vidi
vidi
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
yes 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

paolo.gentilini
paolo.gentilini
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

This is the model i purchased:

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JIC3727e24a0958855c6
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
That model says export is 1595 points.

Any embedded content does not require an export license. Any content that you buy, does.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Rampa
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
There is also a dog model in your iC6 props folder. It's in the "3DLive props" sub-folder, I believe. There is a kitty too. They have some associated motions as well.

Reading This Topic