Posted By englishlyom 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

If you have problems rendering to AVI on Windows 10 READ THIS

Author
Idea.png
englishlyom
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)Senior Member (418 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hey guys,

I'm posting this solution to the problem you may encounter when rendering to AVI on Windows 10. I contacted support and they gave me a solution too so I'll copy past parts of both messages just in case you happen to find the forum through a search engine or are looking for answers before contacting Support. 

When I contacted them for this problem this was THEIR solution (works too):
" We suggest you to consider installing the K-Lite codec pack below. This includes codecs for most video formats & may resolve the issues you are experiencing.
http://www.free-codecs.com/k_lite_codec_pack_download.htm "

And here's MY solution:
" Thank you for your quick reply. I actually managed to solve it (I'll still keep your suggestion in mind in case this happens again). Please let others also know about my solution. I'm using Windows 10 and what I did is right click on the program then clicked on Properties and then on Compatibility. I chose the option to "Run Compatibility Troubleshooter" and the fix I was given by the computer is to chose to run the program in compatibility with Windows 8. Others can save the step and just right away click on "Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows 8." "

Reading This Topic