Profile Picture

Licence not sent!

Posted By bigbad 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I'd like to say I'm  a Happy 'CrazyTalk Animator' Chappy, but I can't -- I'm just animated while going crazy! Despite paying my hard earned money, and, Reallusion saying my licence was sent, I still haven't received it -- I'm left waiting for maybe, 24-48 hours. It's not in my junk folder either. Not the best experience, and I'm beginning to think maybe the 'pirates' have the right idea, least, I doubt they suffer the same aggravation. Come on guys --frustration isn't the word!
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 11 hours ago
Do you have an RL account and did you check there?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Some isp's block reallusion (not sure why its kinda odd) mine does and I had to open a gmail acct to use with my reallusion so switch to a gmail (they work ) for this company and send them a message that you never got the mail plus there should be info inside your acct as well you can resend it sometimes it works (sometimes not) before contacting reallusion....  But switch to gmail before resending.  Your isp probably doesnt like email from this domain like mine.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

Edited
7 Years Ago by urbanlamb
bigbad
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)Senior Member (284 reputation)

Thank you for responding. Sorry, I don't know what you mean by a R L account,  unless you mean a Reallusion account --in which case I do and it's not, as far as I can see, it just keeps saying it has been sent to your email address.

My 'two' tickets sent to them, frustratingly, now say answered; but I have still not received the reported answers. Presumably they have gone the same way as my licence -- and even though I have received a generous generic email offering 50% off add-ons to use with my 'purchased' software. I sincerely apologies for sounding a little peeved but I can't help but think it really shouldn't be this hard, should it?  Is this the first time this has happened --I doubt it!

They should give their customers a little respect and sort it, and make sure they have sorted itThere's too much leaving it to faceless computers. Hopefully it will be 'sorted by this time tomorrow. 
Thanks again for responding!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 minutes ago
bigbad (3/28/2017)
I'd like to say I'm  a Happy 'CrazyTalk Animator' Chappy, but I can't -- I'm just animated while going crazy! Despite paying my hard earned money, and, Reallusion saying my licence was sent, I still haven't received it -- I'm left waiting for maybe, 24-48 hours. It's not in my junk folder either. Not the best experience, and I'm beginning to think maybe the 'pirates' have the right idea, least, I doubt they suffer the same aggravation. Come on guys --frustration isn't the word!

Hi..

I'm not sure what the problem is but we have replied to you a couple of times via Support but you don't seem to have read them.

To find our replies, please login to your Member Account and select the "Support" tab. We have sent you your serial number in there.

I can also assure you that your products are registered in your account and ready to go. Just click the Registration tab to find the downloads. You can also request a serial number be resent if you need it. Do check this and let me know if you still have problems.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bigbad
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks for your reply. I'm just waiting for my second round of tickets for a response. The first two say a reply was sent, but even these have not arrived. As regards using another email such as gmail I will look into --but to be honest,  I'm totally unimpressed with this waiting for their halfhearted response. The clock is ticking on this.

Sincere regards.
bigbad
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hi, I've received nothing at this end. I've looked at the support tab -- requested the licence -- it responds with: This serial number already send to your email address : Which I've haven't received, yesterday to today. Sorry, but I don't see any response listed in the Support section. 

bigbad
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Sorry, but is that it? I've opened the support page, there's nothing but a record of my own tickets. 

regards.
bigbad
bigbad
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Okay! My apologies -- found it under Ticket ID! Not the clearest information but thanks for your help all the same, cheers! Sorry for the losing it a bit but I'm pressured to get an, unrelated, job finished and ,well, just one more pressure and all that. But a big hearted thank you for your patients. Smile 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 minutes ago
bigbad (3/29/2017)
Okay! My apologies -- found it under Ticket ID! Not the clearest information but thanks for your help all the same, cheers! Sorry for the losing it a bit but I'm pressured to get an, unrelated, job finished and ,well, just one more pressure and all that. But a big hearted thank you for your patients. Smile 

Thanks for updating us. Glad to hear you found the replies. Hopefully you will be able to get up and running now. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic