Question About Iclone 7

Posted By Anonymous 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Anonymous
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I still use Iclone 6 Pro for my news room to keep my gaming clan up to date about our new members and also about Battlefield 2 game, will Iclone 7 let me import and except my news room project from Iclone 6 or do I have to design a new news room from scratch? and also are you going to bring back the animated gif as a export?

Edited
7 Years Ago by wash
mark
mark
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I've only been around since version 4 but "typically" we've been able to load projects from previous versions with little or no problems.
Hopefully that will still be the case with iC7. Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
The iC7 trial opens up my iC6 projects with no difficulties so far (including all my assets).

Note that you *might* want to redesign some things (or at the very least adjust your lighting) to take advantage of the new features in iC7 (PBR textures for example).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
7 Years Ago by Kelleytoons
jlately37
jlately37
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi guys trying to figure out what i clone 7 package to get that will allow me to export and to build  real live terrains;do I have to get something call world create or vue

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
jlately37 (2/13/2019)
Hi guys trying to figure out what i clone 7 package to get that will allow me to export and to build  real live terrains;do I have to get something call world create or vue

If you wish to be able to export iClone content then you will need to have the Pro or Pipeline bundles that come with 3DXchange 7. You can see the differences between 3DXchange 7 versions HERE. 3DXchange 7 will also allow you to import 3rd party terrains and props.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic