physical exercise tutorial using iClone 6

Posted By mindprints 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mindprints
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
The end results are quite simple and most of the work was in getting the moves to be anatomically correct. I originally had a climbing gym backdrop but went for a plain background in the end,  Most climbers don't work with iClone so I saw no need to do much tweeking of the CG actor. I would have prefered for her to have smaller breasts, but I don't know of any way of doing that in CG creator. Perhaps some kind soul can fill me in on how that can be done.  The mix and finally rendering is done in Vegas. 

Just loaded to youtube
Edited
7 Years Ago by mindprints
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 41 minutes ago
mindprints (3/15/2017)
I would have prefered for her to have smaller breasts, but I don't know of any way of doing that in CG creator. Perhaps some kind soul can fill me in on how that can be done. 

I have the Essentials pack, which has additional morphs, but even without that you can make adjustments by looking under Chest, where there is Bust Size.

Another adjustment is under Full Body, where you can move the slider down for Base Female.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic