iClone 7 Early Access - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 17 minutes ago

Dear iCloners,

We are very pleased to announce that iClone 7 Early Access is now available to those who pre-ordered iClone 7 in the initial campaign.

Here are some instructions to help you get the Early Access started:

• How to download iClone 7 Early Access?

• You can login your Reallusion member account to download iClone 7 Early Access installer under "Registration" page.

• Please note that you will see iClone 7 Early Access and iClone 7 on the same page, but only iClone 7 Early Access has the Download links. Just click the download links to download the main program and the Resource Pack.

• How to install?

• iClone 6 can co-exist with iClone 7, please do not remove your iClone 6 and keep all your previous content.

• Please use the iClone 7 Early Access Serial Number.

• After you install the main program, please also download the Resource Pack which contains additional educational projects and content.

• If you confront any installation issues, please contact our Support team.

• How to get iClone 7 feature introduction and other important information?

• There is no official iClone 7 product manual or training videos available before final release, however pre-order users still can find well illustrated feature introduction in this private Early Access forum.

• Please login to the forum with the same accountwhere you will have access to the private forum.

• How to report the bugs or issues?

• When you discover bugs or errors you may login to Feedback Tracker to post your feedback, which will be more efficient for status tracking.

• How to share my works?

• You can share tutorials, showcase your image or video works in the Showcase section of the Private Forum, you will have a chance to get selected and be promoted by Reallusion.

• Please keep all your YouTube videos unlisted so as to not show iClone 7 video to the general public before product release.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 23 minutes ago
Hi, I've received my iclone 7, Great improvements in terms of expressions, wow, I'm too happy

Pixtim
Pixtim
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Wow...
I tested the scene in Global Illumination with the particles ... put in motion the objects, the camera + reflections + occlusion ... the calculation of the GI in real time does not even generate jumping illumination areas ... really, really impressive!
Congratulations!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a0894ca-d56b-4356-859c-f08b.jpg

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Peter,

great news! Smile

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
7 Years Ago by RobertoColombo

Reading This Topic