Facial Animation via Facerig

Posted By SeanMac 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SeanMac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I was looking for some way to get easy facial animation into iClone 6.5 Pro ...7 via 3DXChange Pipeline and possibly Third-Party Software.

Brekel seems ok with jacob Brekelmans' FacePro v2, but it does not give you eye movement.

FaceRig Studio gives you eyes and mouth and head inclination - just right. But it is difficult to load the exported FBX files or the double frame rate Collada files.

What I'd like to do is extract the animation record and transfer that to iClone.

You can see the basics at tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0RAyvFkC3Y&t=41s

"If you want to test some sample data from FaceRig Studio ofthe fbx export, you can find it here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9A2HzJCWwFWbm1hLVRjaTdfNlE/view

I'd be grateful for people who know something of Collada and the wilder shores of FBX to tell me how to get more than wire frames and the occasional quiver from this basketwork.

Home Built in Coolermaster ATX case with GigabyteGA-Z170X-GAMING 7 MoBo, i7-6700 @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus GeForce GTX 970 Graphics Card, 32GbDDR4 RAM, twin HD monitors, Huion H610 Pro Graphics Tablet, Kinect v2, LogitechWebcam, Win 10 64 Bit OS

Reading This Topic