Profile Picture

Reallusion announces iClone7 UN Military content pack from Antareus Ltd

Posted By sbaerman 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Reallusion announces iClone7 UN Military content pack from Antareus...

Author
sbaerman
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi all,

saw this today on facebook. No big info on release date, but it seems that RL in the background is highly focussed on the rollout and some great new content!

Yippie!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d27c7d1b-e77c-48a9-a7ff-30e8.png

read the full link here :
https://www.facebook.com/ReallusionSoftware/?fref=ts

Machines :
MSI Gaming Laptop, I7, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 1 TB HD
Acer Predator Helios 300 I7 10750H, 16GB, 1TB SSD, RTX 2070

Edited
7 Years Ago by sbaerman
wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Once again RL is treating the loyal - and paying - user base with contempt by not providing any information here on the Forum. SickAlienSadCrying

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

sbaerman
sbaerman
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Hey Gerry,

let's take it easy. RL is not Microsoft with 10000s of employees. I am happy that we will get further outfits for CC and Iclone7 is on the way. The lack of information is not so nice on the other hand, I don't want them to push out the release date to a secure date that they can announce. It is better they do it best effort and whenever IClone7 is ready for early access, we will know.

And yes, I hate to wait. On the other hand, the Pack they showed today is really promising, as I was looking for military and start-ship uniforms, so great one of them is already happening. Lets take it positive ;-)

Machines :

wires
wires
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
It has nothing to do with the number of employees in the company, it has to do with the fact that those users who do not have a FB account are forced to wait until some user here with one posts any new information on the Forum. The person doing the RL Facebook posting could also post the same information here without missing a coffee break.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

TheOldBuffer
TheOldBuffer
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Its very annoying that facebook is getting the exclusive reports before this forum.

Homebuilt computer - Windoze 10, INTEL i9 9900 k @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA RTX 2080 TI XC ULTRA, 16GB 3100 MHz RAM, Asus  Maximus Hero XI motherboard, Sound blaster Z series. iClone6 & 7 Pipeline, Crazytalk 8, Crazytalk Animator 2, Facefilter, Pop video 3, Hitfilm 4Pro, Cubase 8.5 Pro,

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
wires (3/6/2017)
Once again RL is treating the loyal - and paying - user base with contempt by not providing any information here on the Forum. SickAlienSadCrying

I too am frustrated by this and will be having words. It is disappointing to say the least. Ermm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (3/6/2017)
wires (3/6/2017)

I too am frustrated by this and will be having words. It is disappointing to say the least. Ermm

well see this is nice although not really interested in the actual subject of military its always nice to see the info and progress... anyhow its nice to know the keeper of the forum is feeling like the rest of the forum goers.  I must admit that i hardly use facebook and the only way I would know is also if i read it on the forum and then followed the links back to the facebook group.  We can't be that scary can we? hehe.      Maybe if we all use more smiley faces? we will seem less whatever (aggressive? mean? most of the mean angry types are gone so should be safe ? NO? )  

here are some smileys..   BigGrin
w00tKiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who'll decide where to go."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Dr. Seuss

musicaz
musicaz
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Apparently the facebook RL place is very kewl. but so is the forum of course 
Edited
7 Years Ago by musicaz
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Peter (RL) (3/6/2017)
wires (3/6/2017)

I am not a Facebook user, but I "LIKE" your reply, Peter.
Thank you.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

sbaerman
This post has been flagged as an answer
sbaerman
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi all,

I agree, that it would be cool if one information is posted simultaneous on all platforms, either forum, facebook, youtube whatever. 

On the other hand, I would not make this a big affair, that's why I did post it in the forum, as I saw it on facebook. That's not a big deal overall.

I just wonder, if we all react to harsh here, information we are getting will be even further reduced because it will be internally aligned. That's what I would not like to see. If RL delays information, because we complain too much... .

No one got hurt Wink

Lets hope we get further info on release date, packages & co as soon as possible :-)

Machines :

Edited
7 Years Ago by sbaerman

Reading This Topic