Profile Picture

Proper Order to Learn In

Posted By huntingtonashly 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
huntingtonashly
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago

So as to get a proper feel for the software, I’d like to follow video tutorials that take me from step one and forth. (I am completely new to animating and this particular environment.) This noted, I can’t seem to find a solid starting point, especially for iClone 6.  I’ve looked through the website but again, the tutorials don’t seem to be in a particular order and it’s a bit confusing. Do you have any advice? 

I believe I’d prefer to do things in this order: 

1. Build Sets 

2. Understand how to use the camera/ lighting equipment. 

3. Create an avatar.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 with a greater resolution of understanding. 
Thank you! 

Kevin.S
Kevin.S
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There are a lot of tutorials out there try youtube also.....

You can start here

here is some more

I would recommend learning the interface / UI first...learn what everything does, then fallow your list.BigGrin

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com

Reading This Topic