Profile Picture

Action Menu items dissapeared on Most Characters

Posted By rdasilva 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rdasilva
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I was creating a scene with a G1 Cherry character and everything was fine but I wanted to start over and being new to this app I decided to open a new project and use the same character.
Then found that if I right clicked on the character all of my Action Menu items were missing and all it shows is Action Menu Editor.
I can still select an action from the Animation Template but not by right clicking on the character. So I closed the app & rebooted my PC (Windows 10) and still get the same thing.
I have G2 Power Tools 1 to 4, Power Tools vol 1 to 4 and G3 Power Tools 1 & 2 so I have quite a few characters and 90 percent of them are doing the same thing.
Am I doing something wrong. I'm new to this app and its frustrating to have to go look for the action for each character.
Thx
Rui

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
rdasilva (2/27/2017)
I was creating a scene with a G1 Cherry character and everything was fine but I wanted to start over and being new to this app I decided to open a new project and use the same character.
Then found that if I right clicked on the character all of my Action Menu items were missing and all it shows is Action Menu Editor.
I can still select an action from the Animation Template but not by right clicking on the character. So I closed the app & rebooted my PC (Windows 10) and still get the same thing.
I have G2 Power Tools 1 to 4, Power Tools vol 1 to 4 and G3 Power Tools 1 & 2 so I have quite a few characters and 90 percent of them are doing the same thing.
Am I doing something wrong. I'm new to this app and its frustrating to have to go look for the action for each character.
Thx
Rui

Save your Actor with Action Script together and it will be part of the Actor.. Just adding Action Script to Actor in Stage Mode does not save it for permanent use.

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic