Profile Picture

Passing on animator 2 std for MAC to my daughter

Posted By eneryate 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eneryate
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi i purchased crazytalk animator 2 std for MAC in error.  It has never been used and I wish to pass it on to my daughter and would like advice on how to remove it from my account register.
Thanks in advance

Christy0
Christy0
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Hi eneryate, if you go to your Reallusion account, go to registration tab, select the item ( in the activated tab, if you ever activated it) then at the bottom of the page you can deactivate it from your computer for a fresh install on another computer. Smile

If you have never activated it on any PC then I'm sure it's clear to install, once it is never running on two PC's at the same time it's ok, as we are allowed install on our laptop and pc but not run together.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9080617-e063-46e7-ad69-a9c8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f125ca23-2f9f-40dc-b6cd-d1a8.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d5dd533e-e6d4-4ee9-9a17-91da.png

Edited
7 Years Ago by Christy0
eneryate
eneryate
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)Senior Member (499 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi Christy0, Many thanks for your reply. I have never activated it as I do not have a MAC computer so that should be a simple matter of giving the software to my daughter. thank you again.
eneryate
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
eneryate (2/24/2017)
Hi Christy0, Many thanks for your reply. I have never activated it as I do not have a MAC computer so that should be a simple matter of giving the software to my daughter. thank you again.
eneryate

If the serial number is currently registered in your account, then your daughter will need to use your account login details to sign in and activate the software. However if you want the serial transferred to your daughters account, then please contact Customer Support using the link below. They should be able to do that for you. Smile

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
[b]Peter (RL) (2/24/2017)....

If the serial number is currently registered in your account, then your daughter will need to use your account login details to sign in and activate the software. However if you want the serial transferred to your daughters account, then please contact Customer Support using the link below. They should be able to do that for you. Smile

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Peter would my son have to purchase something to open an account?  I've been wanting to give him my extra iC5 license as well as CTA1 to get him started but don't want the confusion of sharing my log in.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic