Posted By aknzrdude 15 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

The Bard - a new fantasy movie project by Anima Technica

Author
duchess110
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Fantastic work as always Gabe texturing spot on.The Hellhound looks brilliant and so much like this one

http://www.3drt.com/3dm/characters/felhound/felhound-shots.html

I wonder if that is where Will got his insperation.

Duchess Designs Store 

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I will answer this one with a little explanation: 

The basismodel for hellhound i got from a sharewaresite. It was a demo model for autodesk 7&8  and free to use for any purpose. It says there: The model is for unrestricted use. I liked the 3d model but it was to smooth so I changed the model to something I liked.Then i put it in my motion generator and transfered the bones in useable bones. Then I converted the model to a character and prop and let the generator apply my normally standardmotions to the standard motions. In the timeline of autodesk i corrected them  and applied some additions because the generator still make some little mistakes. Then i unwrapped it and changed the uv-unwrap for my own textures and photographs. And so hellhound is what he is now.

Now i am working on a second, much different model(made from the scatch) wich looks much better and  I will  apply all kind of new  motions (for instance the  attacks you see in my last videö. Most of the time i make my models from the scratch and sometimes i use 3D models from share- and freeware sites without restrictions. This is allmost the same as how Reallusion since a few months works. If you go to the German Reallusion store  you see my soccerl pack: Reallusion sells my soccer-pack at the german store and i do not get royalties: because everything we make is royalty free. if you not agree with that you have to tell this and they take of your packs. It means they have unrestricted use and they can also use it comercial.   

Wil

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

W.VEEKE
W.VEEKE
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
akzrdude,

Any way, You are a lightmagician. Wonderfull how you play with textures and colour. i am very curious about your project. If you need any special motions please ask, If i find the time i will see what i can do for you.

Wil 

Wil Veeke-Reallusion Certified Content Developer

Member of:

The Content Wizards!

Raven2angel
Raven2angel
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Diva Of Drama

Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)Diva Of Drama (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
All the pics look fantastic.  Looking forward to seeing more Smile

Life Suits Them

Raven's Roost - Marketplace Store

Flybynight
Flybynight
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)New Member (30 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
W.VEEKE (11/24/2009)
I will answer this one with a little explanation: 

The basismodel for hellhound i got from a sharewaresite. It was a demo model for autodesk 7&8  and free to use for any purpose. It says there: The model is for unrestricted use. I liked the 3d model but it was to smooth so I changed the model to something I liked.Then i put it in my motion generator and transfered the bones in useable bones. Then I converted the model to a character and prop and let the generator apply my normally standardmotions to the standard motions. In the timeline of autodesk i corrected them  and applied some additions because the generator still make some little mistakes. Then i unwrapped it and changed the uv-unwrap for my own textures and photographs. And so hellhound is what he is now.

Wil

You lost me here Wil and probably others too LOL. Nevertheless the Hellhound looks great.BigGrin

aknzrdude
aknzrdude
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
The Bard trailer is up - this will be for an upcoming 5 chapter fantasy mini-series

"He crossed the misty mountains, to lands unknown, singing songs that lifts men's hearts, yet his own is mired in the darkness"

starring goofparade, ricky grove, killian, k4
casting soon for additional roles in chapters 2-5

Watch it on YouTube HD

music- pippins song written by Billy Boyd

"Home is behind the world ahead
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade"

Edited
15 Years Ago by aknzrdude
jimmygee
jimmygee
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Excellent! Smile
Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Brilliant trailer Gabe.  Amazing to see what you're doing with iClone 4 BigGrin

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

Alley
Alley
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Wow!!!Smile

Alley

Bigboss
Bigboss
Posted 15 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Fantastic ! Bellisimo! Mucho Grando ! Smile

Come and visit my store by clicking on the banner below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Uploads/Images/02c8abe1-c35a-41e0-8640-0789.jpg

Reading This Topic