Posted By Miranda (RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Wishful Features: Help us improve your Character Creator

Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi CCers,

After CC 2 release, Reallusion keeps collecting different feedback and opinions to craft the best 3D character design tool for everyone. Use this sub-forum to write down and share with us your wish list, as our innovation team will keep an eye on this thread to look about your ideas.
For the best way to track your requests, we suggest that you utilize the Feedback Tracker.

* NOTE: Please refrain from using this thread to report glitches, bugs or issues. We want to strictly keep this thread for wishful features only. If you need to report an issue then go HERE. Smile

Edited
7 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
If possible some kind of conversion for Daz rig clothing to auto fit inside CC would be great. Are a streamlined pipeline for adding new props etc
JimmyB7
JimmyB7
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Would it be possible to temporarily turn off the yellow brackets, and also set the background to green to allow “screen capture” with a separate screen capture program? Purpose is to allow capture of a morph slider in action? The character would have to stay active with the brackets turned off. The GIF example below uses TokoMotion’s slider.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e9a98cfa-4086-4741-be3c-f2f6.gif

CyberpowerPC, 64 GB Ram, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i9-10980XE 18 Core CPU,  ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1 Motherboard, ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING graphics card, Toshiba 3TB hard drive, 3 x Seagate 3TB hard drives, RAGNAROK 801 Full Tower, LEPA G1600 1600W power supply, Killer WI-FI 6,  ASUS PA329Q 32" 4K/UHD IPS Monitor.
rogyru
rogyru
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Some animal rigs along with some morphs for them would be great
Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
As someone who desperately wants to create content for iClone and Character Creator, I'm finding the lack of ability to control bones (either manually or automatically) for custom morphs to be a very real hindrance. You can export the FBX and try to edit it in Bender or something, but the amount of work involved in doing this successfully (even for someone with rigging experience) is basically torture. Even when you can almost get it right, something in the import tends to break the bone set up. For the moment, I've given up trying until additional features are included that enable bone control. I have some awesome morphs waiting for that day.
Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

See, here is my concern. How could I take a sculpt of this magnitude and proportions and make it work with Character Creator? It doesn't seem feasible.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f854d08d-b38f-457e-8963-e564.jpghttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/264d4fbe-e423-482a-b6d8-0ba9.jpg
Waterlane Studios
Waterlane Studios
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

'just a few quick thoughts...
1. Editable hair (more like multilayered polys, rather then enclosed areas) - on multiple places, from the top of the head, beards, eyebrows, but also to other areas like ears and nose (good for cartoon characters).
2. Not sure if this is possible at the moment, but separate controls for each eye and character sides
3. Detachable body parts - e.g. Arms get blown off, but can still be animated...
Cheers :-)
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Waterlane Studios (4/5/2017)
'just a few quick thoughts...
3. Detachable body parts - e.g. Arms get blown off, but can still be animated...
Cheers :-)

I'm implementing detachable body parts using CC morphs. I'm just working a few kinks out. It should probably be available in my Marketplace Store (http://city.reallusion.com/store/RestaurantAtTheEdgeOfTheUniverse) by the end of the week.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

1. It would be nice for CC to remember the last Key used when creating Cloth and Morphs. I just created a Morph Pack with 18 morphs and it was a pain to have to reselect the Key each time.
2. What about a mass Morph Import option that would allow selecting multiple Morph files. The Morph section and Morph name could be extracted from the file (e.g. "Body - Head - Lips - Full Lips.obj" would put the Morph in the "Head/Lips" sub-section of "Body" with the name "Full Lips". 

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Waterlane Studios (4/5/2017)

Have a look at the following Marketplace items:
CC Morphs Amputation Set: http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JCCf6a5f0e4e3b24abd8
CC Morphs Body Parts Set: http://city.reallusion.com/ContentPreview.aspx?i=JCC395d4b2be53ab3fd2
The first set of morphs allows you to create CC characters with missing limbs (i.e. whole character except for the missing limb).
The second set of morphs allow you to generate various body parts (i.e. only the body part with no other parts of the character).
You will still, likely, need to do a swap of your original character (before the limb is severed) to the two substitute characters (i.e. the one with the severed limb and the severed limb itself) but these morphs help to create these substitute characters quickly. It is not as easy as just being able to remove a limb but it is a fairly easy work around for now. 

Reading This Topic