Profile Picture

NEWBIE! Which Version Should I Buy?

Posted By mattchristensen1981 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mattchristensen1981
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hi everyone, 

My name is Matt, and I'm new :-) I have two questions to start with...

1) The first one is pretty simple: Does any of the REALLUSION / iClone software allow you to export models as .obj or .stl files for possible 3D printing? If not directly, is there another way to do that? 

2) In addition to exporting models (if possible), I'm really looking for just a basic avatar maker. I don't need the models I make to animate or move, just pose statically. I'm definitely interested in the "stylized/cartoon" looks that I saw while browsing around the website. And, I'm basically looking to recreate real people, as opposed to fantasy characters. That said, before I investigate further, I thought I would post on here and see if anyone could recommend which program setup they think would be best for my specific needs. I'm sure you guys all have more experience than me (obviously), so I would honestly welcome any sorts of opinions or guidance. 

Thank you all very much for your time. Hope to hear from you soon!

-matt

Reading This Topic