Profile Picture

To add new studf creation in create menu in clone

Posted By drirfanmurtaza 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
drirfanmurtaza
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)Senior Member (382 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have a question, is there way to add new material or stuff while creating 3d with clone.
For example in the menu i have an option to add / create material like sky, cave, floor etc.
Now if i want to add some more pre formed stuff like say galaxy, store front, stars, for architexture like  saw, or like stuff, 
Thanks
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I don't believe that you can do that through the Menu but that is what the Content tab is for. Under the Content tab you have sub-tabs of Project, Actor, Animation, Stage, Set, Media, Package. All these have sub sections which basically resolve to folders on your computer. As such you can add sub-folders to create whatever hierarchy you want. You can put any iClone content in these folders although they have to be in the correct main folder (e.g. if you put Props under Actor or vice versa you want see them in iClone). If you import content you can then save it using the "+" button on the Content tab. Similarly if you create content within iClone you can save it using the "+" button.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast

Reading This Topic