Profile Picture

READ ME FIRST!! CTA 3.1 Alpha Test Notices and Download Link.

Posted By Ola(RL) 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

READ ME FIRST!! CTA 3.1 Alpha Test Notices and Download Link.

Author
Ola(RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.5K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/bec84d6a-90ca-4760-8d78-4bec.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/54e042ec-e4cb-4c55-82a0-8759.jpg

To All Alpha Testers:

Welcome to the CrazyTalk Animator V3.1 (CTA 3.1) Alpha test, and thank you for participating!
Before starting this Alpha test, here are a few things you must know first.

What to test:
We need you to focus on the new features such as

1. Turn you PSD files into animations.   
      (1). Use provided PSD Human_Template to create characters in Photoshop, Affinity or Photopea, then animate them in CTA 3.1. 
      (2). Create FreeBone PSD characters from zero and bring them to life with CTA 3.1.
  2. Design your ideal facial features and save them independently. 
  3. Timeline enhancement. 
      (1). Added: Ctrl + mouse roll to move timeline back and forth.
      (2). Added: Right mouse click on motion clips to reset speed.
      (3). Enhanced: Alt + mouse roll to zoom in / out working area.
      (4). Enhanced: Alt + drag to stably move working area.
      (5). Enhanced: Sub-track added will be automatically highlighted.
      (6). Enhanced: Motion clip shows icons instead of long texts such as Time warp, Transition Curve and Elastic Motion Curve.
      (7). Enhanced: Ctrl + left mouse click to select multiple clips.
For more details, please refer to the new features of CTA 3.1.

This Alpha version can coexist with current CTA 3.0. Testers do NOT need to uninstall CTA 3.0.
The Alpha test starts now and ends when CTA 3.1 is officially launched.
However, You need to make sure your computer is installed with CTA 3 Pipeline PC Version then run ..\CTA3.1 Pipeline Alpha\bin64\CrazyTalkAnimator.exe.

The main purposes of this Alpha test are:
  1. Receive bug(s) report through feedback tracker.
  3. Collect showcase(s) on CTA 3.1 Alpha Showcase Thread.
  4. Enable power users to come up tutorial idea(s).
  5. Let developers plan for future content(s).

Terms of Use:
  1. This Alpha program is for Alpha users only, it is confidential and can only be shared within this private forum. PLEASE DO NOT share any information including your documents, screen-captures, videos or discussions about the program other than this sub-forum.
  2. Like many Alpha programs, CTA 3.1 Alpha interface and specifications are subject to change. This means that project files made from CTA 3.1 Alpha may not be compatible with the final release version of CTA 3.1. It is important to back-up all your current CTA projects from the previous version prior to using CTA 3.1 Alpha.
  3. It is very important NOT to publish any content made from CTA 3.1 Alpha to public market places. Imagine the chaos it would create when content buyers find out the content they bought does not work on their end.
  4. This CTA 3.1 Alpha program includes not only embed contents but pack contents in the future. It is important that participants should not distribute or trade these contents.

1. Alpha Program.
  2. Template folder which contains one PNG file, one Human_Template PSD file and one QQ_Male_Elements PSD file used to create PSD characters.

Important note:
Please report BUG(s) you have encountered through our Feedback Tracker so that all bugs and the fix status can be tracked. 
Please post your RECOMMENDATION(s) or SUGGESTION(s) on this forum thread.
We also encourage you to share your test projects and learning experiences with other members and have lots of FUN.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Ola(RL)
VES
VES
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Anybody have a workaround for installing the pipeline version without uninstalling the pro version?  I get error message that my pro version must be uninstalled for the pipeline trial version to continue.

Thanks
lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
VES (2/10/2017)
Anybody have a workaround for installing the pipeline version without uninstalling the pro version?  I get error message that my pro version must be uninstalled for the pipeline trial version to continue.

Thanks

You have to have pipeline 3.0  installed before using pipeline 3.1

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney

Reading This Topic