Multiple Animations in Crazy Talk 8

Posted By commandersirsnowy 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
commandersirsnowy
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)Veteran Member (722 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have a really important question. In Crazy Talk 8 can you animated more than one character in the scene? I really like this programme but at times, especially in my films ad sometimes my music videos, I need to animated more than I character in a scene and have to resort to CrazyTalk6.  example:Sir Snowy's Out of this World Easter Tail Which is not as advanced as the later versions of CrazyTalk. Any suggestions? All the scenes are created with specific characters, not avatars. In fact all the cats in our videos are real.
Thanking you in advance
Sir Snowy
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
You would have to do that one character at the time, and it requires a video editor that accepts image sequences.

What I found out the other day is that by using a black background and exporting as PNG image sequence the character appears on a transparent background. For your second character you would do the same.

You then need to combine the two image sequences in your video editor.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

phil_78
phil_78
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I would do this as follows in my setup.

Start with a photo that contains both heads.   Duplicate that photo.

In photo #1 make character #1 speak.    Export to movie clip.

In photo #2 make character #2 speak.  Export to movie clip.

Now put both clips on the timeline in your movie editor, and export them as one movie.

Only one character will be speaking at a time, but they'll appear as being in the same scene.

Reading This Topic