Street Sceen form Crazytalk 2 library

Posted By mcass 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mcass
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)Veteran Member (692 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am using Crazytalk 2 & when I load the Street scene from library it exceeds the safe zone. How can I move the complete scene without having to reduce each individual prop. When I scroll in with mouse, scene ends up at top of safe zone. I have been into project settings with no joy. I have ended up reducing each prop and it is driving me nuts not being able to work this out. Is there a way to grab the complete scene. Thanks Chris

Snarp Farkle
This post has been flagged as an answer
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
mcass (1/31/2017)
I am using Crazytalk 2 & when I load the Street scene from library it exceeds the safe zone. How can I move the complete scene without having to reduce each individual prop. When I scroll in with mouse, scene ends up at top of safe zone. I have been into project settings with no joy. I have ended up reducing each prop and it is driving me nuts not being able to work this out. Is there a way to grab the complete scene. Thanks Chris

To move all or any number of items in your scene simply go to the scene manager and "select all" or as many as you want to move and move them with the "Select Tool".

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

jlittle
This post has been flagged as an answer
jlittle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
Why move the scene when you can move the camera?

Press the Z key and use the mouse wheel (or click and drag up/down) to zoom in/out.
Press the X key and click and drag to pan the camera.

Don't forget to use the Camera Record Mode if you are keying any camera movements.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic