Posted By Koschkov 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Idea.png
Koschkov
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
CT 8 is a powerful tool for making a talking puppet from pictures, however in a pricetag of $199 I expected more. I just try to play FaceRig which cost $10 and some advance feature from Adobe Illustrator that have a photo tracking. I wish that in the upcoming update RL would add a Photo Tracking from webcam that would make animating much easier and less time consuming. in additions Human speech or talking is more powerful with a hand gesture, I hope RL can add this on future update or just make a content out of it, rather than making us buy the entire iClone, and finally I hope CT8 have a 360 degree format of head and add some intro/outro effect for the opening/closing
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thankyou for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings of CrazyTalk 8 Smile

Please can you submit this through the Feedback Tracker as this is the best way to get new feature requests reviewed and possibly added in future versions.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
7 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic