Posted By klhall 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CrazyTalk8 still crashes! that's 5 GENERATIONS of CRASHES

Author
klhall
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)Veteran Member (554 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I came to the forum to find why Crazy Talk 8 is molasses slow and crashes about 95% of the time only to find everyone is on CT3?????
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
klhall (1/27/2017)
I came to the forum to find why Crazy Talk 8 is molasses slow and crashes about 95% of the time only to find everyone is on CT3?????

I think you are getting confused about different the programs. CrazyTalk 8 and CrazyTalk Animator 3 are two entirely different products so CTA3 has nothing to do with the issues you are talking about. Also CrazyTalk 8 does not run slow nor does it crash for the vast majority of users including myself so the issue is not with CrazyTalk 8 per se.

Perhaps you could share a bit more information about the problems you are having and your computer specs. That would be a good place to start. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

fcabanski
fcabanski
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

The demo crashes for me.  That's a no buy experience.
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Have you Set the GPU to run it? Have you set it to run as admin? That is the main problem for crashes. Also note that sometimes your setting may get changed back on updating the GPU driver or a windows update so if it crashes unexpectedly that may be the problem too so try these and see if all is OK when set up properly. please Let us know if that was the problem.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

fcabanski
fcabanski
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)Senior Member (378 reputation)

ADMIN yes,

Not sure how to set GPU to run it.  How is that done?
fcabanski
fcabanski
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Same thing posted twice.
Edited
7 Years Ago by fcabanski
Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
list your system info....GPU ?
If it is Nvidia>>> in your task bar icons>>>> Nvidia Geforce experience>> Rt Click
open Nvidia control panel>>>
Manage 3d settings>>> select your program>>>set it to////// CUDA = your card and SAVE!

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Reading This Topic