iClone 7 Work in Progress Video 2 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 7 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 5 votes.
Author
Kevin.S
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
JJJAM (1/26/2017)
kevin.S (1/26/2017)
It's progress in the right direction BigGrin
my concern is the fact that I see so many other programs being used to achieve certain goals / effects.
Still no god rays or particle system or water physics etc etc...we shall see.....Smile dont get me wrong I love iclone but I
would love to see some power user features.

I'm with ya, but possibly the open architecture will make them available.

I have high hopes for the plug-in system and what it can do ....

Freelance Artist Kevin.S

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/57cedd8e-58c4-42ce-b2f4-9646.png https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5a59e070-66a0-4914-b0a5-b2dc.png 

Email: animatemyart@gmail.com - Web Site:  www.animatemyart.com
remjohn8
remjohn8
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)Junior Member (249 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
First of all I think we have to be so thankful for what Reallusion is doing... you guys have done an awesome job and we can see that maybe for the first time everyone is excited about iclone 7.
BUT
One BIG question... and I think a very important one... HOW MUCH they will charge for the Faceware plug-in???? Anybody has an idea or can tell me more or less about it...

thnks and Happy WIP2 day BigGrin BigGrin
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
justaviking (1/26/2017)
mr_vidius (1/26/2017)
I'm just wondering when they are going to fix iclone 6. 7 looks good so far. but I'm not buying till 6 is fixed.

While I appreciate your passion, I am not enjoying seeing your LARGE banner plastered at the end of several threads, especially when you don't even bother to add a comment sometimes.

As this point, the odds of any significant releases to iC6 being released are near zero.  Like it or not, I think you know that's reality.

What fixes, specifically, are you looking for?  Maybe some early-access people can verify for you if the fixes you need will be in iC7.

well dear sir.. too bad if you do not enjoy my postings. although I'm impressed that they got your attention.
the only reason I'm doing it. is because we who use windows 7 have not heard a peep form RL about them fixing the issues we are facing.
although I have considered that RL will not fix iclone 6. because they are way too busy with 7. so after waiting over 2 months.. I decided to do
a little attention getting. further more.. I do understand that you, and your fellow "forum gods" are so impressed with iclone 7 features that you are shown.
that you could care less about the rest of us. and your comment, quote: "Maybe some early-access people can verify for you if the fixes you need will be in iC7" unquote.
this coming from you is absurd. and quite disturbing. considering that I have respect for you. which is now being flushed down the hopper. issues with iclone 6 should
be fixed! and not fixed in iclone 7! what the heck are you thinking? your not. bet your bottom dollar, that it will appear in iclone 7.

vidius

mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
interesting.....

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/76aaf2b3-ba65-4908-8754-65ea.jpg
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
mtakerkart (1/27/2017)
interesting.....

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/76aaf2b3-ba65-4908-8754-65ea.jpg

I guess 3DX got a face-lift! Smile
You can also create morphs directly in CC with the bone scaling, baking, and mesh edit tools.

Hmmmm...... We may actually be able to have a character remove their coat, with morphs and physics.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
mr_vidius(1/27/2017)

well dear sir.. too bad if you do not enjoy my postings. although I'm impressed that they got your attention.
the only reason I'm doing it. is because we who use windows 7 have not heard a peep form RL about them fixing the issues we are facing.
although I have considered that RL will not fix iclone 6. because they are way too busy with 7. so after waiting over 2 months.. I decided to do
a little attention getting. further more.. I do understand that you, and your fellow "forum gods" are so impressed with iclone 7 features that you are shown.
that you could care less about the rest of us. and your comment, quote: "Maybe some early-access people can verify for you if the fixes you need will be in iC7" unquote.
this coming from you is absurd. and quite disturbing. considering that I have respect for you. which is now being flushed down the hopper. issues with iclone 6 should
be fixed! and not fixed in iclone 7! what the heck are you thinking? your not. bet your bottom dollar, that it will appear in iclone 7.

vidius

Mr Vidius please stop bombarding the forum with those "fix iClone 6" banners. I can understand you are frustrated about the G5 mesh issues that are affecting some Windows 7 users, but spamming the forum is not the answer. This issue is with the development team, and while it is regrettable it has taken some time, we are hopeful a resolution can be found soon.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
justaviking (1/26/2017)
mr_vidius (1/26/2017)
I'm just wondering when they are going to fix iclone 6. 7 looks good so far. but I'm not buying till 6 is fixed.

While I appreciate your passion, I am not enjoying seeing your LARGE banner plastered at the end of several threads, especially when you don't even bother to add a comment sometimes.

As this point, the odds of any significant releases to iC6 being released are near zero.  Like it or not, I think you know that's reality.

What fixes, specifically, are you looking for?  Maybe some early-access people can verify for you if the fixes you need will be in iC7.

Viking, it concerns major problems with older generation characters (i.e., G5 and before) for those that run IC6 under Windows 7. This has been reported some time ago (two months or so) and seems related to the 6.53 patch.

This has been discussed extensively in this thread: https://forum.reallusion.com/302842/Character-G5-Adding-clothes-Problem.

It's also in the Feedback Tracker: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/problem-with-clone-cloth. You actually commented in that entry and was able to reproduce the issue. I notice it's now marked by RL as not reproducible, which can't be right. As I assume some of the code base in IC6 will be carried over to IC7, it makes sense to actually check under Windows 7.

EDIT: Peter (RL) can type quicker than I can...Blush I'm glad to hear the issue has not been forgotten.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
7 Years Ago by animagic
animagic
animagic
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
I'm really excited about the new features presented in WIP 2. Well done. RL!

I know Chinese New Year celebrations are coming up, so I hope the team will have time to relax and enjoy themselves!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

davood.kharmanzar
davood.kharmanzar
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 5 days ago
finally ... faceware is come to iclone :]

i hope to see APEX export on iclone 7 too ... really needs to transfer physics attributes of characters to game engines ...
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
planetstardragon (1/26/2017)
i agree,  i personally want the stuff fixed that I can't do with video editor,   you can fake god rays in a video editor,  but it's not possible to fake fixing sliding feet, mechanical motions, or smiling faces in a video editor.  -  at least that's where my focus is at,  decrease limitations and speed up workflow.   Like i said in another post,  they'd have to revamp the particle effects to be able to do better hair and godrays -  so the choice would then be to wait another 6 months to a year for an update vs looking at what they've already done and getting a release on that much.

Ricky,
the Emperor of Star Wars would have said to you: "Don't underestimate the Power of the... API"  (...and after 1 sec would have blazed you off with some 1M Volt bolt) Wink
With the assumption that the Python API will be able to touch the feet positions, a smart algorithm can fix this with 1 push button...

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
7 Years Ago by RobertoColombo

Reading This Topic