Hair today gone tommorow

Posted By woody173 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
woody173
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi I am still trying to complete my character and after all this time, looking around for tutorials etc i still cant get it right.
The problem i have is the hair. I have looked into crazy talk to create my head, and although its fairly close its still not me. I have found tutorials on how to create hair, but then i would have to learn how to use ZBrush and the tutorial isnt that great anyway.

So is there anywhere i can buy a descent hair style that doesnt have crazy sideburns and is sort of short and thinning for my character.
I do know a little about Blender so dont mind ceating my own, in fact might prefer it as i feel its not so much of a cheat.
A descent video tutorial would be great. Im unsure why iClone hasnt bought out yet another rediculously high priced addon to create a hair style of your choice with sliders etc. Or if their is one whats it called?

Please help a frustrated old moaner who needs all the help he can get

Many thanks

Reading This Topic