Profile Picture

How can I use Fancy Footwear with Character Creator?

Posted By shysnake 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
shysnake
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have purchased the package, but it only works with characters made in iClone. Even when I send my character to iClone, I cannot apply the shoes from Fancy Footwear to them. I can apply the hair and clothes, just not the shoes. What gives?

Thanks,
Alex
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
That is a very old pack that only works with G2 characters. It will not work with CC characters.
shysnake
shysnake
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)Veteran Member (813 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you for letting me know. I am just disappointed because it was offered in the web store and nowhere in the description did it say it was incompatible with the version that I was buying at the same time Sad

Reading This Topic