Profile Picture

Is there a tutorial for saving motions?

Posted By mobinetconsultant 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mobinetconsultant
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Is there a tutorial which shows how to record and save motions so that I can save me own custom motions and then apply them to my own individual characters?

I'd like to create a set of custom motions that I can apply to any G3 Human character.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial that would help understand how to do that in CTA3?

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
mobinetconsultant (1/16/2017)
Is there a tutorial which shows how to record and save motions so that I can save me own custom motions and then apply them to my own individual characters?

I'd like to create a set of custom motions that I can apply to any G3 Human character.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial that would help understand how to do that in CTA3?

I didn't find any videos on the subject yet but the online manual shows how to do it. [HERE]

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

mobinetconsultant
mobinetconsultant
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)Senior Member (347 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Thanks, that's a useful starting point for me.

Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
It's a little tricky at first to get the hang of it but the more you do it the easier it gets.

Also be sure to click on the Note: icons throughout the manual for additional info.

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic