Website infoghraphics the VR style

Posted By fengshui0011 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
fengshui0011
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)Veteran Member (506 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I have bought AfterEffects and had been exploring the possibilities in video production.
Now I intent to integrate iClone and CrazyTalk Animator into the production pipeline with After Effects.

I have seen Reallusion demo in you-tube regarding exporting Alembic to Hitfilm. It is impressive. 
I also notice that After Effects also has a third-party plug-in named Element 3D, which can bring 3D model into a video.

I have already owned Corel VideoStudio X9, unfortunately this video editing software is unable to integrate 3D model into the video.
Can anyone give me your opinion on whether to use Hitfilm or Element3D to integrate 3D model which produced by Character Creator and iClone into a video?

I am also planning to create an infographics for my website, which feature 3D model viewer based on the WebGL technology, something like the features in Sketchfab. 
So that my infographics, which will be produced by iClone, with text label on it call-out style (something like this https://videohive.net/item/callout-titles/17776993?s_rank=3 Wink, can be scroll by the mouse pointer 360degree VR style.
Do you guys come across any video and resources on showing iClone user how to do this (with text label on the feature model)?
Or anyone knows how to do these? Really appreciate your effort if you are willing to share your know how.

Reading This Topic