Applying Imotion in CTA3 to G2/G3 characters

Posted By K.M. 7 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
K.M.
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
In one of "Toons Unlimited" videos on youtube, she talked about applying Imotion to G2 characters. Do I need to buy iclone to apply imotion to my G2 characters? Or can I just buy readymade packs available in CTA stores and import them into CTA3, then use the movements in the pack to apply directly to my G2 characters? This will be for CTA3, not CTA2. I need to know how to apply imotion to G2 characters in CTA3. Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
You do not need iClone 6 if you wish to install iClone motion packs from the Content Store. However only motion packs designated as being for iClone 5 or above will install straight into CTA 2 or 3. Those that are designated iClone 6 only will need to be converted in iClone 6 first.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic