Profile Picture

Welcome to Character Creator v2.0 (Open Beta)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Galfridus, lieans, ken_1171, OgxNet,

It seems the database was not set up correctly.
Please click the redeem link again to get the serial number, sorry for the inconvenience!

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Thanks!!!

Good news...  It looks like the installation is fixed.  I have CC v2 open right now.

Uh oh...  We'll have to remind everyone how to replace the default naked lady with a nude male or a clothed person, whatever makes people happy.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Oops... I should have posted in the "Issues" thread.  Sorry about that.
I'll shorten this version.

ISSUE 1961:
http://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Textures-are-listed-twice-in-Appearance-Editor

Full details also in the "Issues & Suggestions" thread:
https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost309339.aspx

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
justaviking,
  I wanted to ask, in your signature, you show that you are running Win7. Are you running Win7 currently and not experiencing any issues with G5 characters and clothing?? Or are you running Win10 and forgot to change your sig?
Thanks,
TS
ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

When testing CC 2.0 beta, I noticed Lady Pirate has a pair of boots, but I couldn't make it show in the content browser. There are 2 Lady Pirate folders under "Cloth", but only one of them (Others -> Bonus_Lady Pirate) is showing. The folder at the root under Cloth (Bonus_Lady Pirate) that contains the boots don't show in the list over here. I only know it's there when I look at the folder structure from Windows File Explorer. I can drag the boots from there and it works, but not from CC 2.0.
Edited
8 Years Ago by ken_1171
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

theschemer (12/30/2016)
justaviking,
  I wanted to ask, in your signature, you show that you are running Win7. Are you running Win7 currently and not experiencing any issues with G5 characters and clothing?? Or are you running Win10 and forgot to change your sig?
Thanks,
TS

Happily running Win 7 with no issues.

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

justaviking (12/30/2016)
theschemer (12/30/2016)
justaviking,
Thanks,
TS

Happily running Win 7 with no issues.

Thanks for the info. Some of us on Win7 are having issues with IClone 6.53 (or whatever the latest update is) and it was thought that it only affected Win7 users and not Win10 users. So the plot thickens if you are not having issues with IClone 6.5x and G5 avatars and cloth. I even have a similar system as yours. Oh well, I hope they find the bug.
TS

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

theschemer (12/30/2016)

Thanks for the info. Some of us on Win7 are having issues with IClone 6.53 (or whatever the latest update is) and it was thought that it only affected Win7 users and not Win10 users. So the plot thickens if you are not having issues with IClone 6.5x and G5 avatars and cloth. I even have a similar system as yours. Oh well, I hope they find the bug.

If you have some specific, repeatable steps that fail for you, please PM me (with instructions, or with a link to a post that has all the details) and I will see if I can duplicate it on my system.  That way we won't highjack this thread too badly.

ken_1171
ken_1171
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Can you reproduce the issue I have posted about the Lady Pirate boots? Or is it just me?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
ken_1171 (12/30/2016)
Can you reproduce the issue I have posted about the Lady Pirate boots? Or is it just me?

Hi Ken, we can reproduce it from our side. The filename extension of the boots is not correct, we will upload the file later, and may require you to download again then. Sorry about that!

Reading This Topic