Profile Picture

SCENES / TRANSITIONS

Posted By lineamovil 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lineamovil
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello, Im new to CTA3, I ran out of time in the demo, and looks very good.  I now I will be able work something out with this.  I have a big issue for me.  I have been working for some time with After Effects, Go Animate, Animaker, and were somehow easy to lear, but now, Im stuck with CTA3 in the "Scenes"  I cant find any tutorial, or in the manual it is not showing or telling me how to change from one scene to another.  Changing from 1 background to another. For example.  A scene where your charcter is an office, and then a transition goes in, and then a street scene appears.

I spended some time of the 15 day trail, but wasnt able to do it.   I wast even able to make the desicion to buy it, because it is not mencioned.   Like I said.  Im used to other applications.  But if anyone can share in how to do this will be great.

Thank you for your time,  
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
lineamovil (12/26/2016)
Hello, Im new to CTA3, I ran out of time in the demo, and looks very good.  I now I will be able work something out with this.  I have a big issue for me.  I have been working for some time with After Effects, Go Animate, Animaker, and were somehow easy to lear, but now, Im stuck with CTA3 in the "Scenes"  I cant find any tutorial, or in the manual it is not showing or telling me how to change from one scene to another.  Changing from 1 background to another. For example.  A scene where your charcter is an office, and then a transition goes in, and then a street scene appears.

I spended some time of the 15 day trail, but wasnt able to do it.   I wast even able to make the desicion to buy it, because it is not mencioned.   Like I said.  Im used to other applications.  But if anyone can share in how to do this will be great.

Thank you for your time,  

Someone on the forum posted a way to do this,I did a quick search but could not find it quickly (My search skills suck), but what is typically done  is to create each scene as a separate project, render each one then combine them in a NLE for the final product.  

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
sjonesdc has the right of it, you would typically create a separate project out of it, and compile them together in post with a video editor.  This is the traditional way of dealing with it, across all sorts of animation applications.  It's just the way it's done.

However, it is totally do-able in the same application and the same project if you're a creative thinker. There's all sorts of room to drop several "scenes" into CTA, and use the camera keyframing to move between them, aka change scenes.  There's nothing specific to CTA about this method, it's just plain keyframing and creative thinking.
lineamovil
lineamovil
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)Senior Member (309 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Wow!

Thank you guys for the answer.  I was going like crazy.  Well, Im not so sure I want that.  But, well.  If anyone can share more options, or just post their experiece, will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Reading This Topic