Bones in Motion Layer

Posted By eternityblue 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
It would be really nice to be able to rename bones and limit what is visible to the user in the Motion Layer Bone Settings edit panel. Maybe by enabling that panel, it could enable renaming and maybe hiding, so only bones you want to have exposed would be available. And an option to show bones for a character or prop all the time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
It would also be swell to have interpolation settings in that dialog so you can control them as you choose bones. I want to do blocking from position to position, but I have to manually edit the interpolation settings with each one I set. The ability to define it until changed would be very helpful. I am hoping this comes with the curve editor, so I guess I'll see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Reading This Topic