My XMas gift for the whole RL community

Posted By RobertoColombo 8 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 5 votes.
Author
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi all,

first of all, I wish a merry XMAS to everybody.
I developed a SW, which ease up the organization of files in the Motion Puppet tool.
The SW works for iClone 5, 6, and 7.
You can download it, together with the user manual, following these steps:

1. go to www.roberto-colombo.com
2. click the Login button
3. insert user = iclonetools / password = reallusion
4. one page should open up, with one single link for a file, right click on it and choose Save As
5. copy it in any folder you might like and extract the content
6. log out from the page and remember to add something in the Guestbook :-))
7. before launching the SW, install Microsoft .NET 4.5 or higher (instructions are provided in the user manual)

Once done the steps above. the SW is ready to be used, no need for further installation, but, before using it, make sure to read the manual, in order to get familiar with what you can do with it and how to set the source and destination path within the .ini file.

Don't worry: no virus has been added and the SW has already been successfully tested (and appreciated) by Rampa.
Hope it will be useful.

NOTE: latest version is 1.4

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
6 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Yep. It's great! Smile

Anyone who has ever wanted more motions in the motion puppet tool should download this. It creates all the ini files that have the same names as the motion files, and also creates the buttons that the MP requires in every directory. 

I highly recommend it!

Thank you Roberto.
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Most generous Roberto, thank you very much. SmileCoolSmooooth

A few comments, if I may, on the Web site. The text colour on the Download link should contrast more with the Background to make it easier for people to see. I wanted to make a comment on in your Guest Book, but sorry - I haven't the least idea of how to break the code images into letters. CryingPinch The whole thing is just too confusing. SadUnsure

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Hi Gerry,

yeah, I need to take some time to fix those flaws in the website.
And the letter code is hacking proof... in fact, I got no spam at all since I introduced, but also very few comments Tongue
I simplified... now should be easier....

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
8 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I tried to sign the guestbook but got this error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01ad'

ActiveX component can't create object: 'CDONTS.Newmail'

/guestbook.asp, line 478

Thanks for the tool, it is much appreciated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

Edited
8 Years Ago by eternityblue
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Fixed

My PC:

GrannyJ
GrannyJ
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.6K reputation)

Roberto - thank you for such an awesome gift. Unfortunately, I am unable to D/L right now because I am with my grandchildren for the holidays & without a computer (I am posting this using my smartphone). I will be back in my office on January 4th. Will the link/download still be available at that time?
It is an absolutely wonderful gift you have shared with the community. Bravo... Wishing you the happiest of New Years!

iClone Certified Content Developer and Author of the Pinky Frink® Adventure Series & the Pinky Frink® Learning Books
site: Granny J's 3D Attic SKYPE = grannyjsplace email: grannyj@grannyjs3dattic.com
MY RIG: GPU: Dual GeForce GTX 970M | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-5930K @3.50GHz| 32.00 GB RAM | OS: Win 7 Pro SP1 | DX11

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Granny,

no problem. I set the download as valid till Xmas next year :-)
Happy New Year to you too.

Roberto

My PC:

Edited
8 Years Ago by RobertoColombo
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
So here is how it looks inside the Motion Puppet Tool when you load a directory of motions. You can also customize names and the category icons if you wish.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/191ff826-73e4-4dfc-baa5-755f.jpg
toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Wow that sounds and looks (RampaBigGrin) good!
COOL and thank you very much, it seems to be christmas...
Will try this out immediately!

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

Reading This Topic