Profile Picture

all mapped bones must be under the Hip Bone

Posted By Yoshik 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Yoshik
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hello every one. When I trying convert custom rigged model, 3DXchange give this error message "all mapped bones must be under the Hip Bone". What I must do, to fix it?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c0ee865b-29ea-45ef-a3d4-8248.png
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
The hip bone needs to be the top bone in the skeleton hierarchy. So, find the bone in the skeleton that is connected to the one that goes down to the floor, and that is the one you need to set as your hip for characterization. In many models, it is right above what looks like the hips on the model.
Yoshik
Yoshik
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)Senior Member (357 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
thanks for the advice, I will try
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Yoshik (12/24/2016)
Hello every one. When I trying convert custom rigged model, 3DXchange give this error message "all mapped bones must be under the Hip Bone". What I must do, to fix it?
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c0ee865b-29ea-45ef-a3d4-8248.png

The Hierarchy you show in the image was brought in from some source, so it has to be laid out before even importing the model.  If you put a model in a T-Pose it is easier to visualize how the setup should be as the bones are connected by the farthest joint in the structure towards the hip.  

Toes to Feet:  Feet to Legs:  Legs to Hip  
Fingers to Hands:  Hands to Arm:  Arm to Torso:  Torso to Abdomen:  Abdomen to Hip
Head to Neck: Neck to Torso:  Torso to Abdomen:  Abdomen to Hip

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c818bac7-7e69-4832-beaf-77ad.png

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
hirospot
hirospot
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@Yoshik
Regarding the Hip bone alart, this report might be helpful.Please check.
Open the report, go to 2.1 Chracterization → 5) Hip bone alart

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5527deba-7875-4e8b-86c4-4d4f.jpg

Hiro (Hirospot)

sefulretelei
sefulretelei
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I have this problem for years ... 
In Daz3d when i put male or female  genitalia  3DXchange give this error message "all mapped bones must be under the Hip Bone"
when genesis male or female 1 or 2 dont have genitalia  .... no errors and all work fine  ...
Because I do not know well and I do not have too much free time, I exported genesis of 1 and 2 men or women without this genitalia ... but now I have some spare time and I said to look for the answer, I do not really found ...
What I'm wrong with Daz3d ... is there a tutorial, can you help me with a link?
How do I have to do what I need to do when I get male or female genitalia to character so I can not defend that error in 3dxChange ... ???
Thank you very much and I wish you the best !!!

seful_retelei@yahoo.com
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I think genitalia are geocrafts, so they are basically the same as clothing. So make sure you have checked the merge clothing onto body skeleton option in the DAZ export.

As for which is is the proper hip bone, it is generally the bone right after the one coming up from the floor. Sometimes it is easier to figure this out by clicking on the bones in the left-side column. When you are characterizing, you can pick your bone in the diagram, and then click on a name in the left-side column. It can be be difficult to click on the bone in the preview window sometimes.

Reading This Topic