omg where is Santa

Posted By musicaz 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
musicaz
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I was hoping early access meant i would be getting to use iclone 7 at christmas this year ,
Edited
7 Years Ago by musicaz
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Since WIP Video #2 is projected to appear in January 2017, and WIP Video #3 is projected for February 2017, I don't expect iClone 7 to be released before March.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

eternityblue
eternityblue
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
And since delays happen, I won't be upset unless we make it to June with no final release. I am using this as an exercise in patience BigGrin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My system: i7 3770 Gtx1060 6GB

animagic
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
Maybe not Xmas, but I must admit that I thought too that EARLY access meant access BEFORE general release. So maybe not a version with all planned features incorparated, but at least a functional version to play with.

As "Early Access" is still offered until Jan 2, it should be explained what that entails. It's only fair.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

animagic (12/24/2016)
As "Early Access" is still offered until Jan 2, it should be explained what that entails. It's only fair.

Agreed.

My guess for "early access" is after WIP Video #3 but before the general release, so maybe mid-February?  Once again we are left guessing.  A reasonable expectation from Reallusion of what "early access" means would be great.

Meanwhile, I was still hoping for a reply about the refund policy when you pre-order.  Does the 14-day refund clock start when it's released?  (It should.)  Or when you make your purchase?  (It should not.)  It's a simple question.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

gogstudios
gogstudios
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
[b]Meanwhile, I was still hoping for a reply about the refund policy when you pre-order.  Does the 14-day refund clock start when it's released?  (It should.)  Or when you make your purchase?  (It should not.)  It's a simple question.

I'm very interested in hearing the answer to this question by an RL team member. Do you have it posted as a separate thread on this forum? If so, can you link me to that so that the thread gets bumped by my reply. Otherwise, if it's via mail, can you update me here once you hear back from RL team?

SkyRoads clone for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gog.skyroads
Target Number - A math puzzle game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomag.targetNumber

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

gogstudios (12/24/2016)
Meanwhile, I was still hoping for a reply about the refund policy when you pre-order.  Does the 14-day refund clock start when it's released?  (It should.)  Or when you make your purchase?  (It should not.)  It's a simple question.

I'm very interested in hearing the answer to this question by an RL team member. Do you have it posted as a separate thread on this forum? If so, can you link me to that so that the thread gets bumped by my reply. Otherwise, if it's via mail, can you update me here once you hear back from RL team?

Posted here:  https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost306793.aspx

I haven't pushed hard for an answer, since I know what I will upgrade to iC7 and not look back, but I thought it was a good question to ask on behalf of others.

A person could contact Support or Sales directly, rather than relying on the forum.  If you get an answer, please share it, and I'll do the same if I hear anything.

VirtualMedia
VirtualMedia
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
justaviking (12/24/2016)

I haven't pushed hard for an answer, since I know what I will upgrade to iC7 and not look back, but I thought it was a good question to ask on behalf of others.

A person could contact Support or Sales directly, rather than relying on the forum.  If you get an answer, please share it, and I'll do the same if I hear anything.

It would seem logical that the refund policy would start when IC7 is activated. 

I'm with you on the 'Not looking back' comment however I'm still a little peeved about the GoZ pre-release promise which pushed me into a pre-order of IC6 Pipeline. After it was officially posted that we payed but wouldn't get to play, I became a little skeptical about paying in advance for upcoming features.

Which ties back to the refund policy, if we were to pre-purchase IC7 Pipeline and the curve editor or PBR got pushed back to IC8 a month after we activated our copy of IC7 then what? After using IC6 I wouldn't have reverted back to 5 even if they did offer a refund but feel like we should have been compensated in some way.

If RL extended the pre-purchase discount till the first week after release, it would create better relations with RL and their customers. 

Virtual Media® / VTV® / The Virtual Entertainment Network...
http://VTVLive.com
Edited
8 Years Ago by VirtualMedia
Lawsuit Pending Records
Lawsuit Pending Records
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I thought the 'early' refered to January somewhere in the sales pitch but I have had a few sleeps since I ordered it. Keep in mind that 'early' will mean most of what is indicated regarding features will not appear straight up and could be quite a bare bones edition. It is beta and you get to play early while pointing out the possible conflicts and faults. I would not take the WIP releases into account other than the build up for the public release. 

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/992e4d8f-3217-4368-a94f-f808.jpg

iC5 Pipeline, iC6 Pipeline, CTA2 Pipeline, CTA Pro, Crazy Talk, Facefilter, POP. 
LAWSUIT PENDING RECORDS Label-Logos-Web Design-Artist Roster-Licensing - Flip type interactive magazine production
sbaerman
sbaerman
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi all,

if I remember correctly I read something like early 2017 in a post. As "Early Access" ends Jan 2nd. My Expectation for the first 1000 Users is to get Iclone in their hands around end of January.

Looking forward to get it in my hands asap. Cant wait to finally get PBR:

Thanks
Steffen

Machines :
MSI Gaming Laptop, I7, GTX 1080, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 1 TB HD
Acer Predator Helios 300 I7 10750H, 16GB, 1TB SSD, RTX 2070

Reading This Topic