More official content for CC?

Posted By Jenova 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Jenova
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello all, I'm just wondering if Reallusion have any plans to create more clothing & hair content packs for CC? I bought all of the current packs available and they're fantastic, but I'd love even more variety. I know we have the ability to model our own but for someone like me, modelling really isn't my thing, so I hope Reallusion will bring more content, I haz money, I'll pay Smile
Lord Ashes
Lord Ashes
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Jenova,

1. I would suggest checking out the Content Store and Marketplace. While the Marketplace is not RL content (i.e. it is created by others) there is lots of well made content available.

2. Have you tried using Opacity Maps with the content that you have bought to make similar but different content? There is quite a bit you can do using existing content and properly made Opacity Maps...but it is still easier than modeling.

As an example, I took the basic dress that comes free with CC and applies various Opacity Maps to get various different dresses. You can see some examples in this post:

https://forum.reallusion.com/306457/Making-the-most-out-of-bundled-cloth

If you are not too familiar with using Opacity Maps, let me know and I can give you a quick tutorial.

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Jenova
Jenova
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)Veteran Member (503 reputation)

Hey, thanks for the reply, and yes I've messed around for hours with opacity maps, it's great fun and I've had some cool results, but there's only so much you can do with them. I've also purchased quite a few bits & pieces from the marketplace, but I really want more Reallusion packs like the 'professional outfits', 'party fun' and the 'hottest hairstyles' packs as they're really good quality and speed up my workflow immensely, I just really hope they make more for us at some point...
Space 3D
Space 3D
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

For more Character Creator and iClone cloth visit Marketplace .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Space 3D Gallery - http://city.reallusion.com/store/space3D
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 51 minutes ago
I've seen mention of a PBR content pack that will coincide with the iC7/CC2 official release.

Reading This Topic